Saturday, August 11, 2012

The After: B's Bedroom

Today we got down to business and put the final touches on the painting of B's room with the trim and windowsill, but this in no way can describe the reaction of the finished product when she returned home from a camping trip late last Sunday. While Josh and the girls went camping, I stayed back and worked on her room, hence the agonizing last post on PAINTING. I just don't like doing things myself, but I tell you, it was just like seeing your baby smile for the first time when she walked into that room and exclaimed, "I LOVE IT! I JUST LOVE IT!!!" It made all those painting hours worth it.






It's not nearly complete, as things still need to go up on the wall, as well as the addition of curtains, blinds and a rug. Accent color is the turquoise in the bed spread, and I think it will take a little time to find what I need.

We are pretty happy with how it has turned out so far, but this mutt could care less about all the time we are spending trying to make things right ("TAKE ME FOR A WALK ALREADY. I WANNA CHASE SOME CATS AND SQUIRRELS!).


No comments:

Post a Comment